It really brightens my day to see the silliness on my sons face in this picture. He's found his place in the world!
This morning when he came into my room for a cuddle, we talked about his talents. We played the '5 finger talent game'. I got this idea from Shawni over at 71 toes (click to read what she has to say about Talents - Love it!).
I started by telling him something he was good at. Then he named a couple of things. I helped him with the last two after he gave me a little shrug. Each time we named something I wrote the first letter with pen on one of his fingertips. For example R for running. It was so simple and a wonderful way to spend some time together. I recommend it before your kids get too old. It's sad to think that they will grow up and outgrow some special things.

1 comment:
What a cute photo. :)
Post a Comment