Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

We took a little trip South








Here are just some of the hundreds of photos I took on our school holiday trip to Sydney.   I had severe photo-snap overload when I came back and was dreading the huge task of sifting through them all.   We got photos of the opera house, the harbour bridge, the beautiful QVB, Centre point, some of the food we scoffed, our cousins, dusty the dog and the Temple. I know some of these locations have already been well documented, but I found it very satisfying to take my own photos of these icons.



Jayden and Reuben were taken to Luna Park by Aunty Shon and Uncle Keiran and I was grateful that they supplied a few photos.  I just had to laugh when Jayden showed me his pictures - pretty much just a couple of photos of the bird poo that landed on the table right next to his Uncle's hand.









And a few more around the place....










a snap while still on the train coming into Circular Quay

These 2 kept me in good company while my boys were at Luna Park -  We went up the Bridge Pylon for 360 gorgeous views.  Have you ever walked up so many stairs you got burn out in your thighs?! 





Usually I am the one behind the camera.  Thanks to Zara for a really cute shot ;)













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...