Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beach outing | new years day



Being near the water has a calming effect on us.  We just love our time together at the beach.

Our favourite time to go is early when it's not crowded, the sun is still lowish and not too glary, and we don't have to bother with sunscreen.   (for those of you who worry about us not using sunscreen, I'm talking arrival approx. 7am - gone by 8.30 / 9am).

Reuben spends a whole lot of time on the sand digging, looking for shells and sticks, and finding bottle caps for his bother's collection. 




Jayden loves to be in the water with dad.

. . . . . . . . . . . .





New Years day Public Holiday 2/Jan














1 comment:

Felicity said...

These pics are fantastic Mel!! Love the colours and exposure - just perfect!!! I wish we lived closer to the beach (not that I am a huge beach fan, but the kids are :) We NEVER go down here - it's way too far :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...